I have seen a couple people do the post something everyday that they are grateful for. I have decided to copy because I NEED to. I am grateful for what I have but I need to be more grateful, I am so blessed and so I am hoping this will help.
So today, I am grateful for my Mom. My mom has been in Israel for a couple of weeks now and I miss her. I am so used to calling her anytime and I can't since she is out of the country. I have always been close to my mom and have always wanted to live close to her and I am very lucky that I do.
I remember when I was younger and started going to school I didn't like it if my mom was not at home, even though I was at school. If she was going to be driving to town, which was 1 hour away, I needed to be with her. I was afraid something would happen to her and I honestly wanted to die with her if she was going to. I think I was like in kindergarten or 1st grade. Yeah, my family always called me the "Worry Wort". I wonder why?

I know this picture is silly and mom won't appreciate that I posted it but it shows how fun my mom is. I think we were a little tired one night on our Girls Trip, we were all trying on my sister's hair extensions.

4 comments:
Betsy if it makes you feel better. I still think I would die if mom did haha. And I miss her so much its almost killing me!
We really do have the best mom. When people say how great their mom I just dquietly say nothing and think. Oh but you must not know my mom.
Yup, mom is the best. Good thing shes coming back tomorrow!
I agree 100%.
Post a Comment