Friday, November 26, 2010

Rest of my grateful list

I wanted to finish my grateful list through Thanksgiving, so I am going to list six more things.

-I am grateful for a good car that made it easier to drive in the snow and ice to Utah.
-I am grateful for laughter. When driving to Utah we saw a sign coming up and I joked with Dave that it was going to say that our freeway was closed, and it was. We had to drive another 70 miles to get a motel. We had to laugh because that is just how our trip was going.
-I am grateful for family, enough said.
-I am grateful for heat, it has been so cold and it is so nice to come in to a warm house.
-I am grateful for Cafe Rio, we are in Utah and always make a trip there.
-I am grateful for my Savior and the gospel. I don't know what my life would be like without it and I don't want to know.

0 comments: