I am grateful for my hubby. I had a Relief Society workshop today and he watched the kids willingly, even though Tanner is sick. He is always like that and I am not just saying that. He rarely complains, he helps a lot, and is always happy to be with us even when things are stressful at work. He works hard at his job and he is good at what he does. He loves the gospel and he is a great example to me. He makes me want to be a better person. I really think he got the bum end of the deal and it worked out pretty sweet for me.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
My hubby
Posted by Betsy at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You do have a great husband but I do think he has a great wife as well.
Post a Comment