I didn't do one yesterday so I will do two today.
I am grateful for VT. I'll admit that in college I was not a fan of VT, I just didn't feel it was needful and I didn't really like it. After I got married and had the opportunity to serve as Visiting Teaching Coordinator, then I started to appreciate VT. I love getting to know people that I normally wouldn't know if it wasn't for VT. Yesterday I went VT and I love the women I visit. My partner is awesome. As I get to know them, I am in awe of the things they have been through and what great women they are.
I am also grateful for my sense of smell. I love the smell of good food, clean clothes, the outdoors and many more things. Dave is gone on business for a few days, before he left this morning he was holding Tanner and Tanner has smelt like Dave's cologne all day. It has reminded me of him all day. I love that we associate things, people, and memories with certain smells.

1 comments:
Sorry Dave is gone, I hate it when Mike leaves overnight, it can be hard!
Post a Comment