The kids had a great Halloween. We carved pumpkins for FHE, Dave's pumpkin is below. His was the best one, he carved it for work. They were auctioning them for charity. I thought it was pretty funny.

We also went Trick-or-Treating at Dave's work, which is always fun because people always tell me how cute my kids are and they get tons of candy. Tanner really got into it this year, he thought it was pretty great that people were so willing to put candy in his bucket.

We also went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. Dave decorated our trunk and did a great job. The car was a whale and Dave dressed as Jonah, he even sat in the trunk (mouth) to hand out candy. I thought it was pretty clever, he also won the Most Creative Trunk award. In case you can't tell, Ella is Ariel and Tanner is a monkey.


7 comments:
Your kids do look cute! I love how Dave really gets into Halloween - great pumpkin and trunk!
So stinkin cute! I love Ariels hair.
Great trunk, Dave!!The kids look adorable!
Very impressive trunk and pumpkin carving Dave. The kids costumes are very cute. Ella looks good in red hair. She makes a beautiful Ariel.
Very Cute. Their costumes are great but I couldn't tell who you were. Haha.
That is such an awesome trunk idea!! Your kids look so cute in their costumes!
Cute costumes! I didn't realize how creative Dave was. His pumpkin is really good and the car/whale idea was very clever.
Post a Comment