Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Little Helpers

I am grateful for my two kiddos. This is for today and yesterday since I have two. I love them so much. They love to help, sometimes I don't love the help but I really try to let them because they want to and love to.

These two are so special, they both definitely have a distinct personality and know what they want. They aren't perfect but they both fit perfectly into our family and I wouldn't change a thing.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love how you are saying all the different things you are thankful for. That is a great idea to write them down.

So this has nothing to do with your post, but I love that shower curtain. It is really cool!

PS. We do need to work something out to see each other soon. I really want to come see your house. What are your plans around Christmas? I'll be in Yakima for a little while so maybe we could try something around the end of December?

Janet Mae said...

CUTE!

Trina said...

I am thankful for my cute niece and nephew. I am excited to see you. I like your shower curtain, it is very cute.