I didn't do one yesterday, so I'll do two again. I am grateful for meetings. I may be one of the only ones but I usually like going to meetings. I usually get to go without my children and I come home a better person, whats not to love. Last night was no exception. We had our yearly Primary Stake Leadership Meeting and it was just what I needed. I felt rejuvenated and motivated to be better.
I am grateful for the Christmas magic that Ella is really feeling this year. She knows Christmas is coming, the Christmas stuff in every store just might give it away. She is so excited she just can't hardly stand it. I finally bought some of the Christmas classics that I remember watching as a kid: Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is coming to town, and Rudolph. She is in heaven. I am usually totally against anything dealing with Christmas before Thanksgiving but I caved for her. The other day after watching one of the Christmas shows, she was yelling that she loved Santa Claus. She is so excited to sit on his lap and she knows exactly what she going to ask for. Lucky for me it is only two things that are very doable, a princess castle and a Rapunzel doll. Her Christmas spirit is contagious and I am so excited for Christmas as well.

3 comments:
I listened to Christmas music and wrapped presents today. So fun! I had to do it while Mike was gone - he doesn't allow Christmas before Thanksgiving! I think it's ok to start Christmas this early, as long as it's after Halloween!
Im already listening to Christmas music too!
I am excited as well. It is going to be here before we know it. I remember when we were kids and it seemed like Christmas would NEVER come.
Post a Comment