Monday, April 30, 2012

Tanner

Haven't done a little update on the little guy in a while.

-He always informs me when he passes gas. He tells me tutted and that he is a tutting monster while he giggles of course.
-If you pretend bit him, he gets very angry and tells you to spit it out. He won't stop asking until you spit it out. Then of course he tells you thank you. 
-He is obsessed with hot chocolate, he asks for a cup almost everyday.
-He eats a pancake for breakfast almost everyday. 
-He knows pretty much all his letters and their sounds. Sadly I wasn't the one who taught him but I'm impressed with Leap Frog and their shows.
-Hes a screamer, when he gets upset with his sister he screams very loud. Its something we are working on and have been working on for a while. Lets just say he doesn't like hot sauce.
-Has little interest in potty training.
-Reverse psychology works almost every time with him.
-The other day I was getting ready for an adult dinner and I had chosen to wear a dress. When I came out Tanner told me that I looked beautiful and that my dress was cute. Even though hes only two it made me feel pretty good.
-If he is hurt a kiss always seems to make it feel better.
-He loves wearing his jammies, as you can see in the pictures.
-Still a snuggler.
-Loves his blanket and still sucks his fingers.
-If he is having a hard time and seems to be whinny, if I just sit down and snuggle him it usually will cheer him up. This boy needs lots of love.





2 comments:

Sally said...

So cute! I love how he wants you to spit it out and says thank you! Cute, cute!

Trina said...

So fun! What a cute boy. I can't wait to see him at Twin Lakes and hopefully he still likes me.