Sunday, April 15, 2012

Visitors

I must say that one of the many benefits of living close to my parents is that when someone comes to visit we get to see them. My sister Nancy and her husband Marshall had a break from school so they headed to my parents house for the break. My sister, Stephanie and her son Liam came to visit since Nancy was coming. We were also surprised by my other sister, Janet who flew home to see everybody since Nancy was coming. It was a fun couple of days with several of my siblings. My kids loved seeing their Aunts and Uncle and their cousin Liam. Tanner and Liam got a long a lot better than they have in the past. It was cute to see them play well together. 
I got to do some fun things with my siblings as well. Several of us went to the movies to see "Hunger Games." My sisters, my mom and me got pedicures and went shopping. It was fun to see everybody and it is always sad to see them leave. 

Came out to check on the boys and found them in the window well. 

 Playing in the water while grandpa was working in the yard.

 Tanner is always outside if grandpa is. He follows him around like a puppy dog, it pretty cute.
 Tanner taking a nap with his Aunt Janet.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Cute kids! You always get such good picture of Janet when she visits =)

Trina said...

I am jealous. Wish I could have seen everyone. Sounds like you had a great time. Very cute pics.

Janet Mae said...

Sally I couldnt agree more. Betsy has the best pictures of me. I hope you guys know I dont always look like this.