A little update on our sweet little lady.
-She loves to help with almost anything. She gets pretty upset if her brother doesn't accept her help.
-She thinks everybody is her good friend and will talk to anybody. A trait she did not get from her mother.
-She has started to really learn to read, she has a Tangled reading book and can almost read the whole thing on her own.
-Loves her new room and bedding. If someone comes to the door she either tells them I'm having a baby girl or that she got a new room with new bedding. Who knew that new bedding could make this girl so happy.
-She gets excited about anything, which I love about her. She loves life and is excited to try new things.
-Loves to do crafts. If I don't plan a craft for her then she will make up her own. She draws, cuts, and colors everyday.
-Loves fried eggs, she has one for breakfast almost every morning and sometimes asks for one for lunch.
-Also loves black olives, she would eat a whole can if I'd let her.
-The girl loves 80's music. Her favorite is by Belinda Carlisle, Heaven is a Place on Earth. It is usually blasting in her bedroom at least once a day.
-Hates bugs and sometimes won't go outside because there are too many bugs.
-Shes already kind of a clean freak, shes always telling me if someones car is dirty or if ours is dirty. The other day Dave took the kids to the circus and the kids could ride an elephant for free but Ella refused because they were stinky and dirty.
-She can't wait to meet her baby sister. She kisses my tummy daily and is always talking about her. She wants her here for her birthday party, we'll see about that.
-She wants to listen to church music as she going to sleep because she says it helps her not have bad dreams.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Miss Ella Bella
Posted by Betsy at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I LOVE this little girl.
So cute! I can't believe she is reading!
So cute! She and lilly have a lot in common!
Very cute! I was hoping to see a picture of the new room and bedding!
Sally, I will post pictures of Ella's room and beloved bedding. I haven't quite finished it.
So the truth is out, she is saying how dirty my car it. It is true! I hate cleaning my car and I never remember to do it! Thanks a lot Ella!
She sounds like one awesome girl! Especially the part about 80's music!
Post a Comment