The boys in our household are about to be outnumbered, we are having a girl and are very excited. I'll be honest I really wanted another girl, I'm ready to do all the cute dresses and girly stuff again. I'd been trying the ring on the string and looking at the Chinese Calendar to see what it predicted,. After seeing the Chinese Calendar and going back to see if it was right with the other two, I was convinced it was a girl. As the ultrasound got closer I was getting nervous because I wanted a girl but also I was a little worried about the baby being healthy. As I get older I worry more about those kinds of things, I remember there was a talk given during General Conference about children having disabilities and the difficulty of life. I started worry that something could be wrong but the day came and the ultrasound technician assured me that she looked healthy. I'm hoping that continues.
We all were able to go to the ultrasound, even my mom was able to come. The kids seemed to enjoy it, especially Ella. We can't wait to meet our little girl.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Outnumbered
Posted by Betsy at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We are so excited for you! Congrats!!
Post a Comment