Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter. We spent the day at my parents and of course I forgot my camera. Earlier in the week we dyed eggs, the kids had a great time. I was glad when it was over. I don't know who thought it was a great idea to let kids play with dye. We only spilled one cup of dye. Our ward had a breakfast and egg hunt. Ella was so excited for the egg hunt, we practiced all week to make sure their hunting skills were up to par. Of course we got some pictures of the kids in their new Easter outfits. The kids had fun and I hope the kids have somewhat of an idea of what the real meaning of Easter is about, we had a couple Family Home Evenings about our Savior's death and resurrection. 












4 comments:

Sally said...

I didn't dye eggs when my kids were really little. In fact this may have been only the 2nd year we've done it, I'm terribe I know! I love the pictures! Ella waiting for her egg to color is so cute and all the Easter outfit pictures are adorable! I love the color coordinated outfits - too cute!

Jana said...

Your kids look so grown-up! I love their outfits!

Julie said...

All pictures are so cute! I love your and Ella's matching dresses! I am glad you had fun with your family too

Trina said...

Very cute pictures and outfits. Very fun!