So we have already started to think about names and I really don't have a super strong feeling towards any of them. I mean I really like them all but usually I'm leaning towards one. Dave isn't sure either. We wouldn't mind hearing others opinions. Here is what we have so far: Sophie, Abby, and Allie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love them all but Abby and Allie do have the double consonant which you've already done with the first two kids.
I really like Allie. I tried to talk Mike into Hallie. I wonder if it is too close to Ella? Honestly, I really don't like picking out names - I think it is hard. Other names I liked but didn't use: Anna Elise was almost Abby. Celeste may have been Gillian, Joslyn, or Celia. You can also go look up all the suggestions people gave me on my blog - there are lots of names and name websites. Good luck!
Ok I just went to Nymbler.com and typed in Tanner and Ella and one of their suggestions was Molly. I think I really like that! A girl in my ward just named her baby girl Eliza Jayne, they call her Jayne, so cute! I'll quit now.
I am with you on the naming thing. We have nothing!! So I am probably not much help. I personally like Sophie.
That's so exciting you're having a girl! Names are hard. I think all of those are cute names.
Oooh I love them all! And yay for another girl!
You know my vote already. I must second the Molly, I think that is super cute too!
Oh, I agree Molly is super cute.
Oh, I agree Molly is super cute.
I really like the name Molly, too. Sophie is adorable, also! Good luck! Names are hard.
All the names are cute but I would use another name with a double consonant so it is the same as Ella and Tanner. I like Molly, Allie or Abbie. Maybe you could change the spelling of Soffie. I wanted to name Talia Tessa and that has a double consonant. Good luck!
Post a Comment