Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sister's Influence

Maybe I should be worried but I'm not. The boy loves to play with his sister and hes willing to do what it takes to be part of her life. Lets be honest, he enjoys it as well. I figure in the last one hes at least wearing his prince boots from his dress up clothes. 


6 comments:

Trina said...

Hilarious pictures and they will be good pictures to show Tanner's girlfriend when he is older, a lot older. I love that he is sucking his fingers in the second one. Swimsuit and boots look good.

Stephanie said...

Thank you. I needed a good laugh.

Julie said...

Haha! One day he'll realize he doesn't want to wear his sister's dress up clothes.

I love the floors! It looks great.

Sally said...

I wouldn't be worried either. Calvin would occasionally want "the pink one" just because everyone else did. He is such a cute boy - but very much a boy even in a dress!

Julie said...

Oh my goosh! I just might have peed my pants that is too funny. I knew about the dress, but the swimsuit is too much! :)

WMDEEZ said...

HA HA HA HA HAH HAHA HAH!! I love the swim suit! Awesome. He's a good boy.