In case anyone has been wondering, I am still pregnant. I know I have a little over two weeks until my official due date but it has been one long week for me becuase I planned on being ready for him by the beginning of June, since Ella came three weeks early. Now I feel like I am just waiting and I am feeling a little impatient. I know I need to enjoy my time with just Ella but I am just so excited to hold and have him that its hard. I can tell that he is still growing, so I am getting bigger and more tired. I have been taking a nap almost everyday. It was really cute because the other day Ella wouldn't take a nap so I put on a movie for her and laid on the couch. After I had fallen asleep I felt someone putting a blanket on me, its was Ella putting her blanket on me. I told her thank you and went back to sleep. You know when you get that feeling that someone is right by your face and you wake up, well Ella was right in my face and its because she was giving me a kiss and she said good night. I thought it was really sweet.







9 comments:
Yeah you found them!!! His room looks so awesome! Want to help me out with your creative abilities?
It looks so cute! I love the monkeys! Adorable.
Betsy, that room is SOOO cute! I love it! You did such a good job.
Adorable room! I wanted to do the same with the chair rail in my boys room, but I got lazy and just painted one color. Good luck with everything!
I love the nursery! It really looks good. That's such a cute story about Ella tucking you in for a nap.
I hope Tanner comes soon for you. Caden was a week overdue! I can't wait to see pics of your new little guy when he comes.
Hang in there! The room looks awesome! you definately have a knack for decorating!
Love the monkey nursery! I keep checking your blog, hoping to find a post about a beautiful baby boy....hang in there and I hope he comes soon!
Such an andorable room. You've been busy. You must've changed his name. Wasn't it going to be Wyatt? I probably missed a post about that. I like the name Tanner a lot. Too cute.
Adorable room. I love the colors with the chair rail and the monkeys. You did an awesome job.
Post a Comment