Tuesday, June 16, 2009

He Has Arrived!

He is here, yeah! Tanner Christian Kemp was born at 8:08 pm last night. He weighed 8 pounds 4 oz, 20 inches long. He is healthy and hopefully we can go home late tonight or tomorrow morning. He is so cute and has dark hair that I am pretty sure will fall out. I will post pictures when I get home, I just wanted to let everyone know that he is here and we are so happy to have him here. My labor and delivery was amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything better.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you all day. I'm so glad that everything went well and he is here!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well for both you and Tanner. Can't wait for pics and the full birth story!

Julie said...

Congratulations Betsy!! I can't wait to see pics of Tanner. I'm so glad everything went smoothly and that Tanner made it here safely!

Julie said...

He is stinkin cute!!!

Dotson Family said...

congrats! can't wait for pictures.

Jana said...

congratulations!! We can't wait to see the little guy!