I went to Doctor today because I now go every Monday and he had some good news. I am progressing some, dialated to a 3 and 50% effaced. So that is good. I am technically due on the 21 and he is going out of town the 17-21. I got an ultrasound today to see how big they think he is and he is already 7 1/2 pounds. He asked when I wanted to be induced if I didn't have him soon. At first I thought well I should let him go the whole time and wait until the 22 but after I found out that he is already plenty big, we decided that next Monday was a good day if there is room in the hospital and if I don't have him before then. So I will hopefully only have, at the most, 1 week left. I am so excited, it is kind of crazy how great my doctor is and will do whatever I want, within reason of course. There is a chance he may induce me even earlier. My platlet count has been dropping, he said if drops too much more he will have to induce me sooner. I am going to get my blood drawn today or tomorrow, so who knows maybe he'll come earlier.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hooray!!! Don't you just love Dr O!!! He is the best!
Yeah! I am so excited for you. You have a great doctor. I don't think my doctors would have ever induced me with Talia or Tucker.
This is awesome news! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy this last week of pregnancy as much as you can! Before you know it, you will have a sweet little baby in your arms!
How exciting!!! Good luck with the labor!
WOOHOO! I'm excited to see your little guy. If you don't update before then, good luck!
Yeah for you guys! Good luck! Start walking lots. I hope things work out in your favor at the hospital, I hear it is a busy place. Good luck Betsy! I can't wait to see the little guy.
I'm so excited for your sweet family. Good luck!
Good news
Post a Comment