Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

I think the kids had the best Halloween ever. They were both so fun to watch. Tanner wasn't sold on dressing up the first time but after he realized that his costume meant candy he was all over it. He ended up loving his costume and was very protective of it, especially his hat. We had a ward trunk-or-treat, went to Dave's work for trick-or-treating and went door to door trick-or-treating on Halloween with cousins.
At the ward party they had a place set up and a photographer to take pictures.
Tanner was Tweedle dee from Alice in Wonderland.
Ella was Rapunzel, of course.

We let Dave lead the kids to help keep them under control, he also gave each of the kids a garden light to carry. The kids were all hard core and didn't want to stop.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love Dave in the front holding up the light! What a great Halloween!

Trina said...

So cute! I love their costumes. Did you make Tanner's. They are looking so old! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Sally said...

So cute! I love Tanner's costume (except he is too skinny!). It looks fun!