Friday, November 11, 2011

Before and After

We have been wanting a new TV for a while but needed a new TV stand for it. So we decided to buy an old dresser and refinish it. Dave helped me a lot. He took the top drawers out and made it so we had somewhere to put all our electronics. He did a great job.

Before
After

12 comments:

Janet Mae said...

I LOVE the color of it.

Tana said...

I wondered what magic you were doing in your garage since you have been parking outside for a bit. Looks great Betsy. I need to have your help with some of my projects.

Stephanie said...

Love it! It turned out great. My table turned out BAD! I'm going to have to start over but I'm finishing up the chairs and taking a few days off to work up the motivation to try again.

Sally said...

It is so cute Betsy! And yeah for the new TV!

Jana said...

I love the color! You are so creative!

TyLeen said...

Shut up! This is what I have been looking for for years! I check craigslist every day, multiple times a day.

It looks good. I love it. Totally your style.

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that! A lot! I need to find out what color/kind of paint you used.

WMDEEZ said...

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends! Betsy that looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.
McKenzie

Trina said...

Love it! It turned out great and I love the color. The TV is great too! You house always look so cute!

Julie said...

can't wait to see it in person but it looks beautiful!

Kristen said...

That looks amazing! You did such a good job. And the color is so cute.

Katrina said...

Wow, that is awesome! What a good idea, and great job!