Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

We spent the week at my parents. The kids had so much fun playing with cousins, they were sad to see them leave. During the week we made homemade ravioli, which was fun and super easy. We also made apple juice a couple of times. We picked apples and the kids found a huge pile of leaves that grandpa had raked up. The kids loved jumping in but their favorite part was being thrown in.
Me, my sisters, sister-in-law, and mom went and did a little shopping on black friday. We mostly went to Kohl's, we had a bunch of coupons so we went through the line almost 30 times and saved a ton of money.
I would have to say that the best part of the week was watching Marshall impersonating animals, he does a mean T-Rex. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

Ella making pilgrims hats with Lilly and Aunt Janet.

Picking apples for the juice.

The kids spotted the big pile of leaves.


Uncle Marshall did lots of airplane rides, dad helped as well.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awww, that looks like a good week. How fun. Some of those pictures remind me of when we were kids and rode in the back of the pick up.

Trina said...

What a fun week. I wish we could have been there. Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas! Love the pictures.