My sister-in-law, Jana, took some family pictures for us over Thanksgiving. She did an awesome job. Oh and I can't decide which family one to put on the wall, so if you have an opinion please let me know. Warning: there are a lot of pictures.


















Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Family Pictures
Posted by Betsy at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are SO CUTE! I loved all of them. I think I would put the first one on the wall. I loved the one of the backs of you (but I wouldn't put that one on the wall...) Several were SO cute and several made me laugh (Ella's first one) Great job Jana! Betsy your hair is getting so long and it looks SO GOOD! OK, enough gushing!
You guys look amazing!! What a cute friend with a cute family I have! I need a copy of the last one of Tanner. He is SUCh a doll! But honestly, any of them would do.
McKenzie
These are so great! You all look so good! I like so many, but the first one is really cute.
I think the first one is the bestof all of you, though I love the one when you are waling in the orchard but Tanner may not look the best in that one. All so cute. The one with Dave and Tanner giving him a kiss is adorable!
What are people talking about? For sure the third picture! Haha. Okay maybe not for your wall but that's the one I'd pick for my wall. Seriously, though I like the first one but I also like the ones where you're sitting.
I got your Christmas card and I think these pictures are so great! You all look fantastic!
Post a Comment