Friday, October 28, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Kemps

We don't usually go to Utah in the fall but it was beautiful and we had so much fun doing all the Halloween activities. We went to Gardner Village, Cornbelly's, fishing, played with cousins, and played a lot at grandma's house.



Ella with her cousin, Sarah. If these two lived closer I think they would be great friends. They really got along great.
Waiting for his scooter ride, I just loved that he was holding Dave's hand.
We jumped on grandma's trampoline a lot.

Took many rides on the grandpa's scooter. Tanner, of course, called it a motorcycle.
Cornbellys, this place was amazing. My kids had as much fun there as they did at Disneyland. So much to do and perfect for kids. Tanner is jumping on the big pillows with his cousin Caden.


This slide was a big slide and you went fast. That's why I look scared, I was worried about stopping at the end.
Bouncing horses, I thought I was going to pee my pants. It was so funny to watch Dave. Make the picture bigger, I think he enjoyed it more than Tanner.

We went to this little pound that is filled with fish. You could throw in fish food and the fish went crazy. It was pretty easy to catch a fish, the kids loved it.

5 comments:

Sally said...

How fun! I loved all the pictures - especially of you sliding and Dave on the horse - so funny! Those are some nice fish your kids caught!

Jana said...

Your trip looks so fun! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun trip! You guys are always out and about it seems like.

Julie said...

Haha! I love the expression on your face when you're going down the slide.

Katrina said...

I love your face on the slide too! I worry about stopping on those big slides too, especially when I have my child in my lap!