Monday, December 19, 2011

Festivities!!

We have been enjoying December, it seems like time is flying and Christmas is coming too quickly. I always get excited for Christmas but I don't want it to come because then its over. The Christmas decorations get put away, the Christmas music stops playing and it feels a bit sad. But we have been enjoying the festivities. We saw Santa at our Ward Christmas Party, we got a special visitor for the month of December, saw a reindeer, made ornaments, a gingerbread house, made goodies for neighbors, watched a lot of Christmas movies, and more. Just a few more days until Christmas, I have everything done. We are going to relax and just enjoy the next few days until Santa comes. 
This is Ajin, our elf. Ella named him. He has come to visit us until Christmas. He watches the kids and reports to Santa each night on how the kids have done. He always ends up somewhere new in the morning. He was taking an elf bubble bath with our marshmallows. 







5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the elf. I've seen it's quite the popular thing. I think maybe we'll do it next year if Liam's old enough.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Sounds like fun! Where did you find a reindeer? I love the picture of Tanner licking the candy on the house.

Trina said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun. We are excited to see you soon. The elf looks like so much fun. I wish they would have had them when my kids were younger. I almost bought one but decided against it. I think they are a little too old.

TyLeen said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. I love this time of year too but you are right, it is so sad when it is over.
I loved your ornament idea and totally copied you. The kids had so much fun painting their hands over and over again. Thanks!