This is Ella's little wrap but I put it on Tanner because he was carrying it around. Don't worry Dave was not home, I only do things like this when hes gone. I thought this picture could come in handy when Tanner is older too.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
When Dad's not home
Posted by Betsy at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Love it! He looks so happy with it on too.
That is nothing. Talen used to wear EmmaLee's princess dresses. It was so cute! He is 5 years now, I don't know if I should tell you this but he will cry when I tell him he can't paint his nails!
Ha ha! I love it. Yes, it's a good idea to have pictures like that for when they're older :)
Ah so pretty!
Haha... I love that you had future things in mind when taking the picture. And way to go, Dave, on his kindle program thingy!
So cute! I love his smile.
I just love that picture! He looks so happy like he think its so funny. :) Your blog is super cute! I'm so happy you sent me an invite! thanks!
Aww, so cute! He looks like he loves it too. I can't blame him, it's a beautiful wrap! Today James was carrying around Juliet's purple princess shoes and wouldn't put them down...maybe he'll be trying to wear them soon too. Haha:)
Post a Comment