Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Break

Martin Luther King Day is a celebrated holiday in this house. Dave gets the day off. We decided to head to Spokane for a little fun since I wanted to get the kids out of the house and Dave has been working extra at work. We were going to go to a place called Cat Tales, they have many different species of large cats (like a cheetah, etc). Well it ends up that it is closed on Mondays, so my great idea came to a halt and there were many tears on Ella's part. But we ended up having fun at the children's museum, eating out, and each kid got to pick a new toy. All in all I think everybody had fun.




4 comments:

Sally said...

Too bad - but it sounds like you had a lot of fun anyway!

Stephanie said...

That's really frustrating. I would have been with Ella in tears too, but I'm glad you had fun.

Trina said...

Sounds like a fun day. My kids LOVED the Children's Museum when they were little.

Emilee said...

This sounds so fun! I think I will steal this idea from you! :)