Monday, January 17, 2011

A little Success

This post is about Dave, he doesn't know I am doing it. I don't even think he reads the blog. I just want to remember and our kids to know about his little accomplishment. But a little background first about Dave. I like to tease Dave that he is a nerd because while many husbands watch sports or play video games Dave is on the computer learning or doing some experiment or trying to invent something. He has tried many things but nothing has really been successful. He recently bought a kindle and decided that he didn't like the web browser (kindle can do more than just download books) so he made a new one. He read a lot and taught himself how to build a website that functions as a web browser for kindles. He has also made some games for the kindle as well. I'm just really proud of him because it is the first thing that actually works and that people are buying. So way to go Dave.

6 comments:

Sally said...

People are buying what he created? That is so cool! Way to go Dave! I'm very impressed.

Jana said...

I am so happy to hear this! Go Dave!

Trina said...

Way to go Dave!! I wish him lots of success.

::lindsay said...

That's awesome! Yea Dave!!! I think that is really cool that he is always trying to learn something or do something productive with his time.

Stephanie said...

You should be very proud. Michael is always saying that one of these days Dave is going to make it big.

Katrina said...

Wow, that is awesome!