An update:
Dave is busy at work as usual. He made a resolution at the beginning of the year to exercise and he is still doing great. He was recently released from his calling as Teacher's Quorum Advisor, he was pretty bummed about it but is excited to see what he gets to do next.
I feel like I have been getting back into the groove of things. We were all sick and it was a good two weeks of someone being sick. I spent a lot of time holding sick kids and being sick myself. I am back into crafting though and doing my normal stuff. I am also loving my sister, Janet, living with us. Its nice to have an extra friend. I also got a calling, Compassionate Service Leader. I am totally excited about it. I have been working in Primary for 3 years so it will be nice to work with women. I think it is something I really need in my life right now.
Ella is loving life. She loves preschool and is always excited to go, she is learning and growing so much. She just finished up a session of gymnastics and has really improved from the last time she did it. She has also just started a music class and is loving it. She is still into princesses, dressing up, and watching movies. She says so many funny things and makes us laugh all the time. She is definitely an independent little girl that is growing up, it makes me sad.
Tanner is still a cuddly and loving little boy but has plenty of personality. He would be happy being held all day. He is talking more and more everyday. He loves to pound fists and blow kisses at his Aunt Janet. He has started the stage of saying no to everything. He is into TV now, well Baby Signing Time. He asks to watch it all the time and will turn on the TV and sit on the couch waiting for me to start it.

3 comments:
Way to go Dave on the exercising, that is something we need at this house!
Sorry about all being sick - we are doing that here. The kids have been sick, I am getting over it and now Mike is just starting - so not fun! I didn't realize you'd been released from Primary, this will be a fun change for you!
I can just picture Tanner sitting on the couch waiting for his movie - so cute!
you didn't tell me about your new calling! You are going to LOVE it! You will really grow too and will love getting to serve the women in the ward! You will be so awesome too!
I am the Compassionate Service Leader in my ward and I DO REALLY love it, my relief society pres keeps me VERY busy but I love that I get to help with a lot of the service in my ward!! Youll be GREAT!!
Post a Comment