Tanner turned 18 months a month ago but I wanted to highlight it anyway because it is a momentous occasion, since that is the age they enter nursery. He doesn't seem to think is as great as I think it is though. His first week, he cried some but made it through. This last week, not so much. He knew what it was now and what was coming, so there was some definite tears. We had to come get him, I was in and out of nursery with him because he was crying even with me in there. I just hope it gets better.
He is a joy to have in our family. He is very loving, still snuggles, loves to give kisses and hugs. Grandma Eyvon is still number 1 in his life, 2nd is dad, and I come in 3rd (a little sad for me but it is totally the truth). He is also stubborn and knows how to throw a tantrum. He is talking more and more everyday.
Right now he loves his stroller, he spends much of his day pushing his beloved puppy and blanket around in it. He loves to brush his teeth too and is a fan of any kind of toothpaste. His favorite food is cheese, yogurt, bananas, milk, pancakes, whipped cream out the can, and anything sweet.
His stats:
23 lbs 4 oz (17 percentile)
33 in tall (75 percentile)
His head is 49.8 CM (95 percentile)

3 comments:
What cute boy. It was so fun to spend some time with him at Christmas. That is funny that Grandma is his favorite. I'm sure she loves that.
I really think that 18 months is the magic age when nursery is hard...Parker and Lilly went in at 15 months because ross and I both taught and for some reason it was easier. Kinsley cries every week!
He's lucky to see grandma so much!
Tanner is such a cutie, I didn't realize he was so tall!
Post a Comment