Friday, October 15, 2010

Badger Mountain

We finally went and hiked Badger Mountain. Dave thinks its pretty funny that its called a mountain, since hes from Utah. But it is the closest thing to a mountain in the Tri-Cities. Tanner was so happy to be with his Dad and loved just being outside.

Ella did great, she walked most of the way but did need a few breaks.

I wanted to get a cute picture at the top with the kids. Obviously that didn't happen. Ella wanted her snack and Tanner wanted the dirt, so here is a real life picture.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute. I love the real life picture.

Sally said...

Fun!

Trina said...

Looks like lots of fun. Way to go Ella for walking all of it. My favorite picture is the real life picture.

Julie said...

LOL I am with Dave with the "mountain" thing! We totally need to do that sometime together

Katrina said...

Real life pictures are the best! What a fun activity for your family. Yeah, JC teases me about our mountains too--Virginia mountains are more like hills to my Montana husband...