Friday, October 15, 2010

Field Trip

Ella had her first field trip this week and I was able to help. We went to a nearby farm. The kids went through a corn maze, learned about different farm crops, and got to pick a pumpkin. They had a lot of fun and it was fun to see how Ella acts with her teacher and class.

It was cute, the little boy that Ella is holding hands with told her that she looked like a princess.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute outfit she has on and I agree she does look like a princess.

Trina said...

Cute pictures. I love pumpkin patch pictures and it makes me want to take my kids to a pumpkin patch. I LOVE her outfit. The skirt and boots are adorable. Every little girl needs a pair of pink cowboy boots.

Julie said...

The pumpkin patch field trip was always one of my favorites growing up. I think Ella looks really cute with her glasses!

::lindsay said...

So fun! What a great field trip!