Last weekend we drove to Portland for a short weekend. My sister's son, Liam, was going to be blessed. We left on Saturday so we could do a few things in Portland while we were there. We stopped at Multnomah Falls and the kids loved it. Tanner was so happy to be out of the car.
When we got to Portland we went to VooDoo doughnuts, which was very yummy. I got the maple bar with bacon, it may sound gross but it was very yummy.
We headed to the Children's Museum, the Portland one is really fun. Both the kids had a blast.
Sunday we were able to go to church with my sister and see her son blessed. It was a sweet blessing and her little boy is such a cutie. He is a good little baby. We had a yummy dinner and headed home. It was short but we had a lot of fun. It was fun to spend time with my sister and her family.
This picture is of us at a smaller fall that was right next to Multnomah, the picture was better but we did go to Multnomah Falls as well.

5 comments:
You went to VooDoo doughnuts? Im so jealous.
Great picture of the little Falls, Tanner looks like such a big boy! I'm excited to see you guys soon!
Oh - I got the package and THANK YOU- I love the headbands, I've already worn all three and the girls LOVE the tutus - Calvin took one of the pieces off and used it to tie Anna up, oh well.
Sounds like a fun trip. I miss Portland and wish I could have been there. I'm glad that you and Dave were able to go and support Stephanie. Love the pictures.
Love the pic of you and the kids! so cute!
Post a Comment