Tanner turned 1 on the 15th and it is crazy that he has been with our family for that long. He is still just a sweet little boy. Some things about him:
-He loves anything soft but he especially loves his blanket and pillowcase that is made out of Minky fabric.
-He still loves to snuggle. Yeah! I love it.
-He will choose fruits and veggies over almost anything.
-He likes chocolate like his mom.
-Loves the computer, it is his goal in life to get to it.
-He doesn't really care for pasta, crackers, or bread. Definitely will not eat lasagna, spaghetti or any meat. Oh, he does like chicken nuggets.
-Loves being outside and animals. I would fear for our dog if we had one.
-Plays fetch with himself. He seriously will throw a ball and then go get it. Keeps him entertained for a good 15 minutes sometimes.
-He is terrible in church.
His Stats:
20.1 lbs - 13 percentile
30 inches for height - 58 percentile
47.4 CM for his head - can't remember percentile
So the doctor was a little concerned about his weight because his percentile has been consistently dropping every time we come in. He told me to feed him more fat. He said I could give him things with ranch, butter, BBQ sauce. I am going to try to fatten him up a bit but the kid loves his fruits and veggies. I think thats why he is thinning out. So we'll see.
On Sunday we had a little party for him and the Dad's since it was Father's Day as well. We had a yummy dinner made by my mom and cake and presents. Tanner loved the cake but got a little overloaded with the presents. Ella was so willing to help him open the presents.
Grandma got him the trucks and puppy, which he loved.
Dave giving him a ride in the truck.

7 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I love that he still cuddles, you are so lucky!
Happy Birthday!
I love that he still cuddles, you are so lucky!
He is getting so big! That cake looked good!
I can't believe Tanner is 1 already! I wish he could pass on some of his love for fruits and veggies to Caden.
I love that he love soft things so much! I love that little boy
I can't believe he is one either! It's crazy how time just flies. Your kids are so cute, Betsy. You've got yourself a great family.
He is so adorable! Wow he is 1 already, hard to believe but just like the saying, they grow up so fast is all too true. He's a mover like Sarah and she was a thinner baby too because of it. As long as they are healthy I wouldn't worry too much, and smallness runs in the family, just look at Daves feet he wears the same size as me :)
Post a Comment