Ha! That picture is hilarious. Sorry you had one of those days! Hopefully today is better.
Haha. Oh dear. Mom told me he wasnt feeling well
Nice!
Boy do I understand! Great picture!
Maybe if you had the chocolate instead of Tanner it would have been better? I always say - it's a good thing they are so darn cute!
:) It is in the air, but I think that picture makes the day better!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! That picture is hilarious. Sorry you had one of those days! Hopefully today is better.
Haha. Oh dear. Mom told me he wasnt feeling well
Nice!
Boy do I understand! Great picture!
Maybe if you had the chocolate instead of Tanner it would have been better? I always say - it's a good thing they are so darn cute!
:) It is in the air, but I think that picture makes the day better!
Post a Comment