We went to Utah this past week and definitely played hard. The kids had a lot of fun but now are re-cooperating from all the fun. I am re-cooperating from the fun and food. One of my favorite things to do in Utah is eat, oh there are so many yummy places to eat and not enough meals in the day.
There was a family picture at Dave's parents house that I had never seen before. I took a picture of Dave, I think he is pretty cute.
Ella walking with her grandparents. She loved playing and spending time with them. I thought it was cute that she was holding both their hands.
Ella hadn't been to temple square so it was a must. She loved it. Especially all the water. She wanted to go see all the places that had water.
Ella looking at more water with her grandma even though it started to pour rain.
One day the kids and me went to Provo to see Janet. We had fun feeding the ducks and walking around campus.
While we were in Provo we went to the Cocoa Bean. It is basically a Mormon Starbucks. We had a yummy drink and delicious cupcakes. They were seriously heavenly.
We also went to Wheeler Farm. We let Ella ride the pony, she loved it. She wanted to do it again but it was pretty short ride for $3.
There was a little playhouse at Wheeler Farm. It looks like Dave liked it more than the kids.
They had some cute hats in the little store they had. Tanner actually really liked the hat. He smiled every time we put it on.
We also went to a place that had blow up toys, a jungle, and an arcade. Tanner didn't love the slides.
They had a little place for him to play in and he definitely liked that.
Ella loved the slides, she just kept going. Janet and me also really liked the slides. They had one that gave me a bit of a rush and made my stomach drop.
We played some games as well and won tickets to get prizes. Janet and Ella got a best friends necklace.
One night we got together with the whole family, which was a lot of fun. We had pizza and just hung out. Ella has two other little cousins that are 3 and they had a blast together. They played and ran around together.
We also went to the Dinosaur Museum with some of the cousins. They had a lot of fun together.
We flew standby which is great because we can get there quickly for a lot less money but one of the downsides is that we never know if we are going to get on. We planned on coming home Sunday night but weren't able to come home until Monday.
We had a great time with Dave's family and always love going to Utah. Thanks for letting us come.

6 comments:
I was hoping you had time to blog before you left again for CA. What a fun trip! I loved that Tanner loved the hat - it was probably soft!
I completely agree with you about all the good food in Utah. I've never heard of the cocoa bean. Those cupcakes look delicious! Tanner looks really grown up in those pics.
Cute pictures. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Lots of cute pictures. I loved the picture of Tanner with the hat and Ella in the rain.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much Dave still loves like that picture! And Tanner, wow! Looks like tons of fun, I love good family fun.
Post a Comment