Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family Pictures

We got family pictures this last weekend. We had a guy in our ward do it and he did a great job. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you his number.
I am sorry but I love Ella's outfit.


That was the best one of Tanner and Ella together. They were done taking pictures but it is still cute. Click on it to make it bigger, he totally looks like an old man.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are so good! You are definitely justified in loving Ella's outfit. It is adorable!

Nancy said...

OMGoodness Betsy they are amazing!!!!

Janet Mae said...

he does look like an old man! hahaha

Sally said...

VERY cute!

TyLeen said...

They turned out great. I love getting family pictures done. It is always a bit stressful but so worth it in the end. And Ella's outfit...SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Very Cute. I want a copy.

Katrina said...

So cute! I love your cute outfits and the way they coordinate. You all look great in the pics! Oh, and I LOVE your kitchen!!!

Julie said...

very cute, I think i will give him a call for sure. Love Ellas outfit too

Julie said...

Great family pics! I love Ella's outfit as well. The pink boots are awesome!

Jana said...

picts are amazing!!

Brittney said...

Yeah, I love Ella's outfit too... the dress, the boots... I kinda want it for myself. Also love the kitchen redo! Keep the pics coming so I can steal your cute ideas! :)

Tana said...

You guys look great. So glad to have that done I'll bet, at least for another year, right??

Trina said...

Your pictures turned out amazing. I love the outfits you chose. Your kids look so cute and you and Dave look great.