Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finished!

I finished my project in the kitchen. I made a new valence, curtains, painted my table and chairs and bar stools. A lot of work but definitely worth it. I didn't do before and afters for everything but trust me it looks much better.
Made a simple valence but used ribbon to dress it up a bit.

These curtains are my existing ones, I just added some fabric to jazz it up a bit. They weren't my original plan but I am loving them.


These stools were my grandparents, so they have definitely been loved.

On to other projects, I have the redecorating bug. I want to do a tile back-splash in the kitchen and do some really fun stuff in the family room. So stay tuned, I am going to be busy over the summer.

12 comments:

Janet Mae said...

Love the fabric!

Stephanie said...

Looks really good. I love all of it especially the added fabric to the curtains. I wish I had more projects to do. I'm running out of things and my table and chairs look so bad I don't know if I could improve them.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to come to my house next. I need some help. Everything looks great.

Julie said...

it looks so awesome! Love it!

Nancy said...

It really looks amazing... I am really impressed! Just 3 weeks till girls weekend!!!

Trina said...

It looks great. I love the fabric you picked and the colors are beautiful. You are very talented! I love redecorating and making everything look brand new. The stools look amazing also.

Sally said...

It looks really good Betsy! I've been wanting to do a back-splash in our kitchen, we are thinking of doing tin or metal ceiling tiles for ours...I look forward to more pictures!

Sarah said...

So, so very cute Betsy! I love the fabric and how it brightens everything. I love how your table and chairs look with the black. Way to go.

Jana said...

you are so very talented! Good work!

TyLeen said...

I love the finished product! You are amazing Betsy. Everything looks so professional. Way to go Betsy!

Kristen said...

So cute! Great job! And that 3D picture of Dave and Ella made me laugh out loud.

Tiffany said...

Cute! You did an awesome job Betsy! And I love your family photos too. And yes, that Ella's little outfit is so dang cute.