I have gotten tired of my table and chairs, I really want black ones so I decided to paint them and recover them. I am also redoing my curtains. I will post everything when I am done. The fabric is pretty wild for me but I am loving it.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
LOVE IT! My current project is a new duvet cover and wall art for my room.
I love the fabric.
SO CUTE Betsy!!!
I Love it. I wish I could cover my chairs!!!! Can't wait to see them in person. And now you can give me tips when I paint my table.
That looks great! I once got some chairs from the dumpster in hopes of doing something similar, but they smelled. And it was a lot harder to do than I thought!
Wow - what a change! What fun fabric!
I love all the color!
That looks great! I can't wait to see the finished products.
Wow! Those are so cute! Great job busting out the fun fabric.
Post a Comment