Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cuddle

Tanner has always loved to cuddle and he loves to suck on his fingers. Lately he has been into soft things. When he touches anything soft, he automatically lays his head down and puts his fingers in his mouth. It is pretty funny what he sometimes cuddles with. The other day at my mom's he was cuddling with batting. I didn't get a picture but we thought it was funny.
Tanner loves my mom's pillows she has on her couches, they are super soft.
Dave was taking a nap and he cuddled with the blanket Dave was using.

Tanner also loves Ella's Easter basket.
One of his favorite spots to hang out is between the couch and the wall because I have blankets behind there. I can always find him back there laying on the blankets.

7 comments:

TyLeen said...

That is so sweet! Doesn't Shannon's little boy, Peyton, do that same thing?

Janet Mae said...

Thats so cute. Ill make sure to wear something soft when i see you guys so he will want to cuddle with me.

Sally said...

So cute! Madeline used to carry weird soft things around when she was little - but the fact that he just lays down is funny. He looks so cute sucking his fingers (I can say that because I have thumb suckers).

Trina said...

That is so cute and he cuddles with all those soft things. He needs a soft pillow like Talia's and Tucker's pillows.

Katrina said...

So precious!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Peyton does that very thing, still!

He has even laid on grandma's bathroom rug because it was soft.

Jana said...

I have never seen anything like that! How cute!!