They look so cute! I had my kids match too. Maddy and Sarah have the same yellow and white dress and Isaac has a new suit with a yellow tie. It's adorable.
Adorable pictures and I love their outfits. Ella's hair is so curly. Did you curl it or is that all natural? I love that you included pictures of them getting along and then fighting. Tell Tanner to get used to it. Talia will never stop mothering Tucker and I think that he is just getting used to it.
8 comments:
Those are the cutest outfits! I LOVE Ella's dress.
CUTE dress. Darling. Is her hair really getting that curly?
They look so cute! I had my kids match too. Maddy and Sarah have the same yellow and white dress and Isaac has a new suit with a yellow tie. It's adorable.
I loved Ella's hair yesterday, she is a doll!
I thinks Ella really looks like you now. I love the pictures...tell me your secret to get Ella to take pics.
Adorable pictures and I love their outfits. Ella's hair is so curly. Did you curl it or is that all natural? I love that you included pictures of them getting along and then fighting. Tell Tanner to get used to it. Talia will never stop mothering Tucker and I think that he is just getting used to it.
I LOVE Ella's dress!
Aw Betsy... they are SOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment