Nothing too exciting has happened around here but I thought I would do a quick update on each of us.
Tanner is still just growing like a weed. He has had cold after cold, I don't think his nose ever stops running. He loves his mom and smiles tons for her but for others not so much. He expects people to work for a smile, you have to really talk to him to get anything. He loves Ella, he lights up when she talks to him. He doesn't roll at all. He also loves his fingers. To go to sleep his sucks his middle and index finger.
Me, I feel like having two kids has really made life busier and better. I love having two kids, there is definitely harder days but also more joy. I have been busy with crafts, doing stuff for Christmas, and other random things. I have started couponing and I am really liking it. The other day I got 9 boxes of cereal for $9, they were regularly $4 a box. I felt so proud, don't worry I called Dave immediately. I feel like my calling has been busy lately, especially since there is a new year coming up but I love it.
Dave is busy as always with work and young men's. He really enjoys working with the teachers and puts a lot of work into it. He is busy with work as usual and has an opportunity to apply to be promoted to Supervisor in his department. So hopefully he can show his Director that he is qualified and will work hard. We'll see, we won't know anything for a few months.

3 comments:
Nice post. Cute pictures. The fall and winter are hard on infants, especially ones with siblings! Lilah had a cold for the first 5 months of her life! Finally someone else has a finger/thumb sucker!
I hope Dave gets his promotion!
I am glad you like couponing too! Isn't so much fun?
I like your post. I need to be better about updating. I usually blog if there is an event or a holiday. I love the pictures. I also would like to do more couponing. We are excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment