I have really been trying to think of all the things I am grateful for and I've been thinking about it for several weeks now, with Thanksgiving coming up. Then today in church we had some great talks on gratitude so I am going to write some things I'm grateful for. I will just mention a few because this post could get real long and boring.
-I am grateful for the best husband for me. He is perfect for me and our family. He does dishes, changes diapers, gives baths, plays with our kids, works hard at his job, watches our kids, and so much more. He is strong in the gospel and makes me want to be better. He does all of it happily. He is always willing to help in any way and I am so grateful for him.
-I am grateful for a stubborn, sassy, but sweet little girl. She can really try me but it is good for me and my patience. I learn a lot from her. She is a sweet girl, who loves her brother so much. When he gets up in the morning she wants to be right there to greet him for the day. I am soooo grateful she is potty trained.
-I am grateful for a sweet and sensitive little boy. He always has a grin on his face for me when he gets up and I love it. He is a little cuddler and I really like that. I am grateful for my easy going but also determined little boy.
-I am grateful for my beautiful home, food, clothing.
-I am grateful for the health care that I have now and I pray that I get to keep it.
-I am grateful for the gospel and how happy I am because of it. Of course, I am grateful for my Savior and his sacrifice he made for all of us.
-I am also grateful for an awesome family with great siblings, nieces, nephews, parents and in laws.

0 comments:
Post a Comment