Monday, November 2, 2009

Disney on Ice

Disney on Ice was in the Tri-Cities so I decided to take Ella. We went with our good friends, Julie and Lexi. The girls loved it and I thought it was pretty good myself. We saw Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Cars, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Tinkerbell. I think Ella enjoyed The Lion King and The Little Mermaid the most. I splurged and got Ella an over priced hat but it was so cute and its memories, right.



Ella loving every minute.

9 comments:

Janet Mae said...

How fun! You can tell Ella had a good time.

Julie said...

Lexi has asked me a few times if we are going to go see Ariel. It was a great night!

Stephanie said...

Ella looks like she absolutely loved it and I think the hat was definitely worth the price. It's soooo cute! She's getting so big!

Sally said...

How fun! What a great mother/daughter date!

Kristen said...

So fun! Ella looks SO happy!

Jana said...

fun, fun, fun

Trina said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. I love the hat. Very cute. We are exited to see you in a couple of weeks.

::lindsay said...

So fun! I bet the girls did have a blast. It's so fun to watch them light up when they go to that type of stuff.

Katrina said...

Cool, that looks so fun! It looks like Ella had a great time!