Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween, Finally!

Halloween has been a long wait at our house. I got Ella's costume about a month ago since it was on sale. Since then it has been all Ella talks about. She would tell me everyday and more than once what she was going to be, what her friends were going to be, and what Tanner was going to be. If Tanner was close to talking I think frog would have been his frist word since Ella told him what he was going to be about 50 times a day.
We had a great Halloween. We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat, we went trick-or-treating at Dave's work, and went trick-or-treating on Halloween with my cousin's wife Hilarie and her kids. Ella had a lot of fun with Brooklyn and Trevor. Tanner tolerated it well.

The kids all together before we left.

Our cute little frog




Our sweet pink butterfly

Dave did the trunk this year, I thought it was clever.

Ella with her two best pals.

5 comments:

Sally said...

So cute! Tanners frog costume is adorable.

Stephanie said...

They're so cute! I too love Tanner's costume...maybe I'll have to borrow it next year if my kid isn't huge like his daddy.

Trina said...

Adorable costumes. Ella is a beautiful butterfly and I loved Tanner's costume. They look so nice and warm.

Jana said...

Way too go getting the costumes on sale! Gotta love a good bargin!

Janet Mae said...

Adorable! I hope I get to come home for Thanksgiving and see you guys.