Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This we went to the Country Mercantile and it was a lot of fun. There was a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, a small petting zoo, a hay maze, hay pyramid, and a corn maze. Ella loved it. Tanner slept through most of it and didn't appreciate the wind. Ella was so excited to pick out her own pumpkin and she picked a good one. After we got some yummy chocolate, they have tons of candy there too.



Ella sitting on her pumpkin she picked.

Like the huge weed? I don't know why we didn't notice it.


4 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE Ella's jacket!

Katrina said...

Oh fun! I love the pumpkin patch!

Brittney said...

I love Ella's cute little coat! She is darling. So is Tanner... I think he looks a lot like Dave. I hope you're doing well! :)

Julie said...

Ella's coat is adorable! I can't wait until Caden is old enough to take him places like that. It looks like a lot of fun.