We went to the doctor the other day and we had to wait quite a while, funny thing is that we were the only ones in the waiting room. Ella was getting a little stir crazy. A lady and her little girl walked in and Ella was so excited, she started talking to the lady. She told the lady her name, what she and Tanner are going to be for Halloween, how old she is, and then she started telling her over and over that she was going to go to the temple. We have been talking a lot about the temple and Ella has been obsessed with going to see the temple. The lady just kept saying okay. I knew she was confused but I total froze and didn't say anything. It was a missionary opportunity that my daughter opened up for me and I didn't say anything. I have been regretting it since.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I am way behind but I loved all the new pics and he is getting so big :( I love that Ella loves girl things but I too will miss the dinosaurs obsession! I love family picture and the one of Ella jumping in the air. WAy to go Betsy! You must have taken good notes at enrichment!
We all have those missed opportunites. I figure the next time around you'll definitely take advantage of the opportunity because you obviously feel bad about this missed one. It's all part of the growing process.
Post a Comment