Conference weekend was fun and relaxing for our family. We went to my parents house, which is always a favorite for Ella. I love conference and this one was no different. I feel rejuvenated and spiritually uplifted. There are definitely some things that I need to do better.
In between sessions we were able to take some family pictures, dry pears, make pear preserves, and eat some yummy food. It was a fun and spiritually uplifting weekend. It was the first conference that Ella got excited about, she was excited to see and hear the prophet. I had a game for her that I got from primary, it was BINGO. She really liked it, she needed a lot of help but she had fun doing it.
She loves my mom's flowers. I am surprised they survived the Summer, with Ella around.
Potty training was a little rough this weekend at my parent's.
I haven't had pear preserves in long time but it is so good. We made more than two jars.

5 comments:
Love the pictures. The orchard looks so green and it looks like it was fabulous fall weather.
Sounds like a fun weekend. I too love the orchard.
So fun!!! I wish I could have been there with you guys!
Great pictures. Mom told me about your potty adventures! I love mom's new shower curtain! I guess I'll tell her that when she gets her tonight!
What a nice weekend (minus the potty-training)! Cute family pictures too.
Post a Comment