Friday, October 23, 2009

My Little Gymnast!

Ella has started a gymnastic class, its just one day a week but I think it will be really good for her. She is a little behind in her motor skills and how capable she is physically, it probably doesn't help that neither me or Dave are very athletic. She went to her first day and loved it. The class is ages 3-5 so some of the kids are a lot bigger than her, since she just turned 3 a bit ago. She was definitely the littlest one and most of them have taken the class before so Ella needed a lot of help. My mom came with me to see her and we had a good laugh. I am sure she will get better as time goes on.

Make the above picture bigger. That is a trampoline and below is a foam pit. They were suppose to jump into the foam pit, Ella was a little apprehensive about that one so this what she decided to do instead.

She was good at the somersault. We practiced that one at home, I almost hurt myself showing her how to do that. I am not as flexible as I used to be.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That has got to be hilarious! I wish I could see her in action. Does she listen to her teacher?

Jana said...

How fun!

Sally said...

So cute! I'm laughing at the thought of you showing her how and almost getting hurt!

Julie said...

FUN!!! i miss those flexible days!

Trina said...

Looks like fun. I also wish I could come and watch her at her class. I'm sure it is extremely entertaining. You will have to us your somersault skills at Thanksgiving.