Thursday, October 15, 2009

Growing Like A Weed (4 Months)





It is official, Tanner is growing like a weed. I kept thinking that he must be big since he went through his 3-6 month clothes in like 2 weeks. There a few items he can still wear but his tops are definitely snug. He weighs 15 lbs 12 oz, 70 percentile; 26 1/2 inches long, 94 percentile; his head is 17.9 inches, 82 percentile. So he is on the big side, to say the least. He doesn't roll at all, so he is behind on that but I think its great because he can't get to places or things that I don't want him to. He sleeps good at night, goes to bed at 8:00 and usually gets up between 5-7 am to eat and then sleeps until 8 or 9. He does not nap well at all. The most he will sleep at one time is 45 minutes, maybe an 1 hour if I am lucky. This kid can get 15 minutes and be good for several more hours.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's so cute! I love the picture of him and Ella in her bed. As for the napping I'd take a poor napper to get a good night sleeper any day.

Sally said...

So cute! All the boys in our family tend to be on the big side - so be prepared Steph! Calvin was very late rolling, sitting, ect. but then in a matter of 1-2 months did everything all at once and then walked - so watch out! Very cute!

Nancy said...

He is so cute.He wouldnt be an part Allen if he wasnt a chubby baby. So its a good thing! See you in abouta month for Thanksgiving! YAY!

Kristen said...

He is such a cutie! I see so much of both you and Dave in him.

Trina said...

He is growing up too fast. Babies just don't stay little for long enough. He is SOOO adorable and the picture of him and Ella in her bed is precious. You are lucky that he sleeps so good at night.