Saturday, December 29, 2012

Minute to Win It

This year we did a night of Minute to Win It games, it was so much fun. The kids played with us and did a great job. I know I laughed until I cried. 

Marhsall was giving sleigh rides before the games began.












4 comments:

Sally said...

OK - those are some funny pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. We need to do it again when I'm there! Did Dad fall asleep in that last picture? He looks too relaxed to be playing a game with that cracker!

Janet Mae said...

Looks like so much fun!

Betsy said...

It was fun. Dad did not fall asleep. The object of that game was to get a cracker from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands.

Trina said...

Hilarious pictures! Looks like lots of fun! We should do more Minute To Win It Games when everyone comes home.