Seriously, this little girl is such a good baby. She has been sleeping through the night since she was 3 months old. She sleeps 8:00 pm to 7:30 am. She is just a happy little thing. Her favorite thing is to lay under her play structure on the floor. She has really started to talk and laugh, which is fun. She loves to stand. Her favorite person is mom and I love it. Her stats; her head is in the 60 percentile, she weighs exactly 15 lbs - 81 percentile, and she is 26.5 inches long. She is off the charts for her length, which is crazy to me. It'll be interesting to see if she continues to be long. I have been noticing that some of her pants that are 3-6 months are a little short. She is learning to like the car, she is getting better and I hope that continues.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! AND she looks just like Ella. I cant wait to see her on Christmas...via skype!
So cute!!! I can't wait to see her!!! I am glad she is such a good baby. I hope she likes her Aunt Trina!
Wow! Off the charts for height? I'd say are you sure she's your child except that she's an exact copy of her sister. So cute
Great pictures! What a sleeper!
What a cutie - I'm glad she still has those cheeks! My third child was my best baby! They know that mom needs a good one ;)
is there a stat for cheeks? she might be in the 90 percentile there too. :)
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment